Search This Blog

Friday, December 3, 2010

The Winning Hollywood Squishies Story by Lydia!

The WINNING Hollywood Squishy Story... By Lydia! YEAH, Lydia, Congratulations. Love the poem at the end! "JUSTIN BIEBER! Look, Peggy, the pig squishy, it's Justin Bieber!" Elle (the elephant squishy) cried! "Oh my gosh IT IS!" "Peggy, I think I'm going to fa..." BOOM! Elle the elephant squishy fainted. "Okay class, I hope you had an excellent SPRING BREAK! I know I did!" Everyone cheered in agreement. "Anyone want to share?" Mrs. Seahorse Squishy questioned. "Oh, oh me me!" Peggy screamed. "Elle and I wrote a poem about it!" "Sounds great, please come up here and read it aloud." "Yes, Mrs. Seahorse Squishy. C'mon Elle!" Elle jumped up and ran up to the front of the room. "Here it goes..." California warm and wet, We went swimming and got caught in a fisherman's net. Put our feet in the movie stars' hands, Collected shells in all the sands. Saw Justin Bieber, Decided he was a keeper. Went to mueseums and malls, Raced up and down the hotel's halls. Dying to go back! "Wonderful!" Mrs. Seahorse Squishy cried! "Actually we are taking a trip there next month because we got a grant!" The whole class went wild. So May came and Elle and Peggy were allowed to show the class everything they had done! THE END!! SquishiesRule.com Alyssa Says Squishies Rule!