Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

We love to hear from you!!

We love to hear from all of our squishies fans and customers! We really love your stories and hearing about your favorite squishies and toys. Here is a nice letter we just received from one of our fans! "I just got the squishies yesterday, and my dad showed them to me last night. im sooo happy and excited that they came so fast. ill try to send a picture but i make all of my squishies houses out of cardboard jewlery boxes. they each have a bed, a table, and 2 chairs. ive already started, but im making a neighborhood out of a flattened cardboards tv box. i spray-painted it green for grass and the roads are duck tape. its gonna be amazing I hope!" We can't wait to see your photo of your homemade Squishies Neighborhood!! We will post the photo as soon as we get it. Thank you so much!

SquishiesRule.com Alyssa Says Squishies Rule!