Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

Announcing a NEW Website with Sqwishland.com Help Topics and News!

"ZONE" is a well known user of Sqwishland.com! He has created the first Sqwishland blog and it is VERY popular.

To Check it out, visit:
sqwishlandhelp.com/sqwishlandhelp.info

New Staff on Sqwishland Help


July 2, 2010, 1:53 am

Filed under: Uncategorized

Greetings,
We have a new author and a new admin. Both of these applicant’s were successful, and the terms and criteria required were achieved. AlyssaSay.coms the famous Sqwish Re-seller is the new author and we welcome her with open arms, also Iceyboy35 also known as beta in the game is a new administrator on the site, which will help me in my conquest to have the best sqwishland fansource.

This is what the two applicants said:

Alyssa-This is really exciting. As soon as you gave me this opportunity to work on your site I went for it straight away, since your blog is awesome.

Beta-”Thank you for choosing me on this wonderful site. This is a fantastic opportunity thank you very much zone. I will try to keep on achieving all the criteria and information required.”